Easily embed your calendar in WordPress
Google Calendar, Outlook, Mac Calendar and more… no API keys required!
With the free ICS Calendar plugin for WordPress, you can embed any iCalendar-compatible feed (Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, macOS/iOS Calendar, Airbnb and many more) seamlessly into your WordPress site using a simple shortcode.
Preview Your Calendar Download Now Go Pro!
ICS Calendar Pro supports all of the features of the free version, plus five additional view options, an easy-to-use calendar configuration interface, appearance customization and more! See below for a full comparison of features.
Learn More Buy Now
Multiple Calendar Views
- Month grid
- Upcoming events list
- This week (ideal for info kiosks)
- Works in Block Editor & Classic Editor
- Shortcode-based setup & Classic Editor “Add ICS Calendar” button
- WordPress Multisite supported
- Multiple feeds in one calendar
- Color-coding of events by feed
- Display locations, organizers, descriptions & links
- Customizable date ranges
- CSS-based appearance modification
- Code-level output customization using WordPress actions and filters
- Instant feed updates
- Automatic feed caching
Get it now by clicking below, or simply search for “ICS Calendar” under Plugins > Add New in your WordPress admin!
All features of the free ICS Calendar plugin, plus:
Additional Calendar Views
- Hourly grid
- Month with day details sidebar
- Interactive sidebar widget
- Year availability (ideal for vacation rentals)
Even Easier Setup
- Visual calendar configuration tool
- Use the WordPress Customizer to set a color palette, fonts, sizes, etc.
- Event filter/search tool
- Regular Expressions to customize event titles and descriptions
Annual and lifetime licenses support two installations.
Developer license supports up to 50 installations.
Prices are in US dollars.
Events update on page refresh; by default, data is cached on the server for up to one hour between updates. Calendar can also be configured to update on every page load, but for performance reasons this is generally not recommended.
This plugin includes the PHP ICS Parser library by Jonathan Goode, John Grogg and Martin Thoma (MIT license).
Pro version also includes the plugin-update-checker library and an appropriately licensed embedded version of Advanced Custom Fields Pro exclusively for the purpose of managing the calendar editing screens. This version is configured such that it should not cause conflicts with any existing ACF installations.