Easily add your existing calendar to any WordPress site
Google Calendar, Office 365,
iCloud (Mac/iOS), Airbnb and more…
no API keys required!
Using a simple shortcode, you can turn any iCalendar subscription (ICS) feed — Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook/Office 365, macOS/iOS Calendar and many more — into a seamlessly integrated, auto-updating, zero-maintenance WordPress experience.
Preview Your Calendar Download Now Go Pro!
Also compatible with ClassicPress!
ICS Calendar Pro supports all of the features of the free version, plus five additional view options, extra features in the three core views, an easy-to-use calendar configuration interface, font and color customization tools and more! See below for a full comparison of features.
Learn More Buy Now
Multiple calendar views
- Month grid
- Upcoming events list
- This week (ideal for info kiosks)
- Works in Block Editor & Classic Editor
- Shortcode-based setup & Classic Editor “Add ICS Calendar” button
- WordPress Multisite supported
- All event details are displayed in the feed’s language
- Date and time formats automatically use your WordPress locale settings
- Plugin admin pages are translated into over a dozen languages
- Multiple feeds in one calendar
- Color-coding of events by feed
- Display locations, organizers, descriptions & links
- Customizable date ranges
- CSS-based appearance modification
- Custom WordPress actions and filters for output modification (PHP skills required)
- Instant feed syncing*
- Automatic feed caching
Get it now by clicking below, or simply search for “ICS Calendar” under Plugins > Add New in your WordPress admin!
All features of the free ICS Calendar plugin, plus:
Additional calendar views
- Hourly grid
- Month with day details sidebar
- Interactive sidebar widget
- Year availability (ideal for vacation rentals)
Even easier setup
- Visual calendar configuration tool
- Use the WordPress Customizer to set a color palette, fonts, sizes, and more
- Use regular expressions to modify calendar output with no PHP coding required
- Event filter/search tool
- Month/list view toggle
- Subscribe links
- Regular expressions
Annual and lifetime licenses support two installations.
Developer license supports up to 50 installations.
Prices are in US dollars.
* By default, data is cached on the server for up to one hour between syncs. Calendar can also be configured to sync on every page load, but for performance reasons this is generally not recommended.
This plugin includes the PHP ICS Parser library by Jonathan Goode, John Grogg and Martin Thoma (MIT license).
Pro version also includes the plugin-update-checker library, and an appropriately licensed embedded version of Advanced Custom Fields Pro, configured to function solely on ICS Calendar admin screens.